Advice from me to me (and to you too)

posted on: Wednesday, May 8, 2013

friends

Work well, not hard.

(but don’t rule out working hard)

Celebrate true friendships.

Hike.

Eat your vegetables. All of them.

Drink water.

Live within your means.

(but splurge every now and then)

Sing.

Call your mom. Or your dad. Or someone special.

Cry when you need to.

Laugh. A lot.

Exercise because it feels good.

Stop. And take a breather.

Enjoy nature.

Dance.

Give service.

And most importantly…

in all that you do, be true to you.

 

3 comments:

  1. Every day I read your stuff I realize how glad I am to have found you, because this list is basically my daily mantra!!! Seriously. 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not eat mushrooms. ever. so you can just let that go.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger