The Time I Had A Blog

posted on: Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oh hey! Remember me?

I have no excuse for my absence. Well, not a good one anyway. Except we’ve been having a fun and busy summer and that should at least count for something, right?? The truth is, I couldn’t blog. I don’t know why. I just couldn’t. I’ve been busy, and hot (guys, this summer is a miserable scorcher), and between summer activities and work and moving and keeping my boyfriend and my cat alive I just didn’t have it in me to blog. The crazy thing is, I’ve had so much to blog about but without a sense of purpose all that just goes out the window. Ya feel me?

Anyway, I feel somewhat rejuvenated lately. We moved apartments, literally moved to the apartment above our old one, and while it’s a great upgrade, moving, no matter how near or far, sucks. It’s draining. It’s been a month and I’ve still put nothing on our walls. Baby steps. I guess you could say I’m trying to “feel” the space out first. Whatever. I’m just tired.

Moving on… I’m trying to pull myself together. I miss my little space on the internet and I miss my friends that gather at my space and interact with me. I miss you guys. So please just bear with me while I take a deep breath and get my head back into the blogging game.


In the meantime, I recently took some pictures of my sisters friend, Victoria, and her soon-to-be husband, Elliott. Victoria and my sister have been BFF’s since they were wearing training bras and that, coupled with the fact that Victoria, Lyndsey and myself were roommates for a while (we’ll call it a “wild adventure”), makes Victoria an honorary sister of mine so it was so fun to spend an evening taking pictures of she and Elliott making out. Haha. But seriously.

Here’s to a loving lifetime more of heavy petting and french kissing!

IMG_1159_thumb6IMG_0776_thumb2IMG_0643_thumbIMG_0927_thumb   IMG_0744_thumbIMG_0733_thumbIMG_0914_thumbIMG_0966_thumb   IMG_0972_thumbIMG_1256_thumbIMG_0894_thumb   IMG_0755_thumbIMG_1067_thumb1

6 comments:

  1. YAY you're back!! :D I took a hiatus too, so I get it. Maybe it's just the hot Utah weather? Who knows but I love the new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya!

    And I'm glad you're back... And the only reason we have things on our walls is because our house/petsitters decided to hang our stack of stuff! I can send them your way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY you are back! :))) Was so excited to see this update!

    And those are some great photographs! :)))

    --Erika
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed your blog. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos. I'm glad you're back, you belong here, you do.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger