The Time Carrie Underwood Called

posted on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013



You guys. Sit down. Then click play.
3:39.
That's my siblings and I at 3 minutes and 39 seconds.
In Carrie Underwood's new music video.
Whaaaaat?!? THE Carrie Underwood?!?
I know. I had the same reaction.
And then my second reaction was, "What the heck?! We only get FOUR SECONDS?!"
Just kidding.
I'll take a little fame any place I can get it.
 
Anyway, if you're bored, our original video from the clip used in this music video can be found HERE. It's from a forever special day in our family.
 
This is just so cool. Four seconds and all. So.freaking.cool. I always knew she'd be my favorite of all the American Idols. You rock, Carrie.
Now how much do you think we could sell her autographed CD for on Ebay?
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
But seriously, how much? Ha!


Oh, and if you're having trouble viewing the music video, HERE is a link. You're welcome.


4 comments:

  1. Now, I'm not going to just come out and say that I'm mad at you for ruining my eyeliner.. I swear I cannot watch troops being reunited with family, I am not a crier.. I'll get chocked up, but TROOPS.. and then my famous friend..

    So very cool! Carrie Underwood is by far the most fun I've ever had at a concert.. I went when she was in Philly and seriously.. I still miss that moment of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I'm not a big crier, but this video got me! How awesome that this special moment for your family was included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH YOU'RE FAMOUS! How awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger