weekend walks

posted on: Friday, April 27, 2012

IMG_3855IMG_3849IMG_3856 IMG_3857IMG_3859IMG_3865

With Summertime fast approaching, Honey and I have taken up ‘free’ weekend activities for the next little while in order to save up our dough and prepare for the many adventures that are crowding our Summer calendar. No complaints here. It’s refreshing to challenge ourselves and be creative about how to spend our weekends together without diving into the good ol’ pocketbook. This week, we wandered about Salt Lake City’s East bench with our family canine companions in tow. The canines walked us (yes, you read that right) to the nearest gully, complete with rushing river water and knee deep mud (a dog’s best friend and my worst nightmare), and as much as I adore my sweet purrball, Franklyn, I can hardly wait for the day when Frankie boy gets a puppy (even if said puppy is as fond of mud as I don’t want him/her to be). I just know that someday Frankie is going to make an amazing cat Dad to a sweet little baby dog, he just doesn’t know it yet. Hope your weekend has been lovely as well!

xo,

Kait

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger