spring cleaning and victory

posted on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I’m in the middle of a major spring cleaning project. And by, “in the middle”, I literally mean I’m stuck in the middle of the world’s largest pile of junk. How all of this junk has fit into my teeny tiny apartment, I will never know, but oh my it feels so so so good to get rid of it. I filled an entire room with ‘stuff’ to donate to our local Deseret Industries. This includes the FIFTEEN pillows I found jammed into what should have always been our storage space. Fifteeeeeeen! I’m blowing my own mind with that one. I even chucked some old furniture into the big dumpster out back. Furniture like my dining room table and my desk. I told you, I’m getting serious over here. Suddenly, I can see clearer, breathe easier and dance to Paula Abdul all around my living room. It seriously is amazing what some good ol’ de-junking can do for the soul. Closet, you’re next, watch your back…

In greater news… the Utah Jazz made it into the NBA Playoffs when they smashed Steve Nash and the Pheonix Suns last night!! Wahoo! I know you’re wondering why you should care, but Honey and I love our Jazz (see here). So much that I woke up this morning to a body that could hardly move and a voice that could hardly talk. Apparently, I used every fiber of my being to cheer on my boys last night. And it was worth it. Oh, so worth it.

xo,

Kait

IMG_3760

IMG_0216

IMG_3761

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger