a jolly 'oliday

posted on: Wednesday, November 30, 2011

'Tis the season for egg nog and peppermint bark, I know, I know. It's obvious that I'm just as excited about it as the North Pole Elves, but I realized recently that my Halloween got lost somewhere in all of the hustle and bustle of my birthday festivities and I never shared it. Gasp! 
Anyhoo, I'd hate to finish off the year without sharing one of the best nights OF my year!
I actually got to live out a lifelong dream of being Mary Poppins and my cute honey was such a good sport, not to mention my BEST accessory as Burt, the chimney sweep (close second would have to be my authentic Mary Poppins parrot umbrella. Wowza, I know).
It's not too early to begin dreaming up next years creative ensemble!


Cheerio!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, y'all are seriously adorable!!! What great costume ideas! I'm showing this to my best friend...she would LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was honestly the BEST costume! I loved every minute of speaking in the most proper English accent and telling everyone to, "Come along now. Spit-spot!" Not to mention it was so easy!

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger