Thursday's Threads: Winter Warmth

posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter Warmth




These Chanel vintage button earrings are making me crazy... in a good way. I'm a sucker for studs. And don't get me started on that Rebecca Minkoff fling. Such a beaut.
My Christmas list just won't stop growing.
Speaking of...
Happy December! We're full force into Christmas season! My month is starting off with a whole lotta' workin', but I've just got to keep telling myself that, "it'll all pay off in the end, it'll all pay off in the end, it'll all pay off in the end". Wish me luck!


Hope you're busy gettin' your 'holiday' on!


xo,
Kait

1 comments:

  1. Oh I just love that shirt! And i really want a pair of red jeans, totally make an outfit pop!
    Hope work isn't stressing you out too much! Stay focused!
    I hope you'll check out my blog, plus a link up called Wish! {out loud} that I hope you'll participate in!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger