All I Need to Know About Life, I Learned at Hogwarts

posted on: Monday, November 7, 2011

ON THE SEVENTH DAY OF NOVEMBER:
... I spent waaayyy too much time on my computer, but what's new? I usually spend too much time on my computer which makes me really thankful for the days I spend travelling to far off places, participating in courageous battles and falling in love with my sworn enemy. Today, I'm thankful for the power of books.
I love to read. I love curling up in bed, immersing myself in a good book and losing track of the real world for a time. Books entertain my wild imagination and take me on journeys that I could never create on my own.
I'm so thankful for creative authors who have shared their stories with the world because the book really IS always better.

2 comments:

  1. HOOOOORAY for reading!!! I am SOOOOO happy that we have our book club now! Thanks for being there for the brainstorm that created this flurry of interest in reading in our family!!! I use way too many exclamation points!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE our bookclub!!! One of our best. ideas. ever.!!! and I love exclamation points!!!

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger