Stuck Together Forever

posted on: Sunday, November 6, 2011

ON THE SIXTH DAY OF NOVEMBER:
I'm thanking my lucky stars for friendship. 
I'm just gonna say it... 
...I have the best friends.
I really do.
I myself am not always the best friend. As mentioned here and here, I'm emotionally unstable, some days I suck at returning phone calls and yes, sometimes I even forget birthdays, but that doesn't stop my friends from being great friends and for that, they make me want to be greater too. Thanks guys.
From my clan of childhood bff's to my more recent lifetime friendships, my friends pretty much rock and I'm very thankful for all of the ways my life has been blessed by them.
(Just because you may not be featured on my "friend collage" does not mean I don't cherish you. I do. I probably just look bad in all our pictures. xo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger