Life is Good because of...

posted on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009


  • my mama
  • winter days with sunny blue skies
  • running masks
  • healing hearts
  • music, duh
  • individuality
  • bikinis
  • tax returns
  • to-do lists
  • checking things off of to-do lists
  • green cleaning supplies
  • bic lighters as opposed to the dollar store ones
  • hidden valley ranch dressing
  • true friends
  • spandex
  • grape swishers
  • bail bondsmen
  • hippies
  • nail polish remover
  • waterproof eyeliner
  • endorphins
  • washer and dryers
  • high heels
  • alarm clocks
  • coconut sheesha
  • swamp coolers
  • hdtv
  • eye makeup remover
  • norml.org
  • multi-vitamins
  • at least 20% tippers
  • sour patch kids
  • airborne
  • vegetables
  • my cellmate
  • steinway
  • new zealand
  • text messaging
  • peanut butter m&ms
  • perfect vision
  • independence
  • facebook
  • my health
  • my family
  • integrity
  • tide wipes
  • hand sanitizer
  • childhood friends
  • bedtimes
  • education
  • boys that are friends
  • public transportation
  • sweetie pie

2 comments:

  1. Oh shit, K. I was wondering where my comments went and they are just waiting for approval. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for gratitude. I like your writing style.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger