Happy Birthday, Sister!

posted on: Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."


My Lyndsey is growing up.
Too fast, if you ask me.
I thought she'd always be mine, but now "Naughty Conradi" has come along and plans to steal her for "eternity".
Let's be honest...
Losing my sister to a wedding ring is slightly heartbreaking,
but I'm dealing.
Anyway, on this day, twenty years ago, my first little sister came into my world. Since then and forever more, she'll always be my "almost best friend"...
even after "Naughty Conradi" whisks her away.

So, to my sister,
Although today is your birthday, it's a special day for me as well and a day that marks one of the most precious moments in my life. There is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you (and Shelby, wink wink)
Happy Birthday Lynds!

Kindly,
Kait

2 comments:

  1. Eileen, your cousin:)May 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM

    I love this:) Oh, and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE LUCKY SISTER!May 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM

    Thank you sister.
    i love you so much! youll always be my "almost best friend" we've been through just about everything together. Just remember nothing changes even after the naughty conradi takes me away!
    i love you!
    (theres enough of me to go around, we can all share hahaha)

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger