Dear Mama,

posted on: Sunday, May 10, 2009

I don't show you or tell you often enough, but I hold you on a pedestal that is too high for me to express in words. You are the most amazing woman I know and ever will know. Your love for me is unconditional, and I know that is true without any doubt. You have never failed me. Please know that you are so precious to me. I’m ashamed of ways I’ve treated you in the past and am consciously trying to honor you the way you deserve to be honored which is with all of the respect and love that I possess. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to verbally express. I am unsure of what I did to deserve the privilege of being your daughter, but for that, I am forever grateful.



Kaitlyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger