Summa summatime

posted on: Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Wishlist 2013
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

It’s summatime dudes! Which really means, I’ve gotta lay off the pizza and hit the gym a little harder so I can shimmy my way into one of those cute retro one-piece swimsuits (because come on, one-pieces are so in, rightfully so), strap on some salt waters, lather up the sunscreen and sip margaritas on my patio while wearing a floppy hat and tortoise shell sunglasses. Yep, that about sums it up. Happy happy happy Summer. We’ve earned it!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're loving one-pieces too!! LOVE those sunglasses. I could never justify buying them (pricey!) but man are they adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... All of this looks so lovely. It's actually starting to feel like summer, and hopping on a plane to take a little vacay will only make it more so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes + saltwaters + tortoise shell = adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda have #8.. Thanks to Forever 21 being ridiculously cheap.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger