prepare to swoooon

posted on: Friday, July 13, 2012

IMG_4185.JPG (2)   IMG_4176.JPG (2) IMG_4208.JPG (2)IMG_4171.JPG (2)IMG_4172.JPG (2)

Take a moment. Catch your breath. I know. It happened to me too. Because they are SOO DANG CUTE! Actually ‘cute’ doesn’t even begin to explain what they are. All I know is that I want to lock myself in a backyard full of squeaky toys, tennis balls and them, and I never want to leave. Ever.

Meet Koa, Nettie and Elsie. Mama and my sisters went a little crazy (the best kind of crazy) and got themselves not one, but three of these sweet pieces of heaven. Was it planned? No. But now we know what, “Let’s just go loooook at some puppies,” really means.

Who’s complaining though? We’re not. And you wouldn’t be either. I’m soooo excited to get to know these sweet ‘golden girls’. So excited for the cuddles, the dog breath, the hikes, the ball chasing, the companionship and even the occasional disobeying because just look at those faces. No one’s ever really truly going to get mad at those faces.

We’re still missing our precious Sweetie girl, so so much. But if there’s anything that she taught us, it’s that life without a family pup (or three) is just no life for us at all, and we know she would’ve picked these pups too.

2 comments:

  1. omg I am beyond jealous! i LOOOVE them! please continue to post pics of these adorable fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl be careful what you wish for! Haha. You know I will! xo

      Delete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger