over the river and through the woods

posted on: Friday, May 18, 2012


IMG_4211 IMG_4219IMG_4212IMG_4249 IMG_4248IMG_4216IMG_4217 IMG_4220IMG_4252IMG_4253 IMG_4254
Reasons I Love Utah #354: Hiking. There’s virtually a hike awaiting you around every corner in this place. And now that the sun is beginning to make more of an appearance, I’m itchin’ to feel my thighs burn and view the world from up top more often. Last weekend, Honey, Little Bro and I turned our backs on downtown for a moment and trekked up to Ensign Peak, which by the way is not nearly as treacherous as I had remembered and didn’t exactly call for 6 water bottles, a bag of fruit and 4 Clif Bars, but hey, we were prepared. We got to the top in 15 minutes flat, and enjoyed looking upon that lovely little city of ours. Then we skipped back down and went and got ourselves the best burgers in town. Awesome day if I don’t say so myself. I’m hoping to find some time this weekend to march my buns up another one of those great mountain trails. And while I’m thinking about it, there is supposed to be a rare solar eclipse this Sunday. Ooooohhhhh… check your solar calendars (or the www.) Happy Friday!
xo,
Kait

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger