it’s friday i'm in love

posted on: Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday! It’s like, THE most beautiful day outside which means this post is going to be really short because it’d be a shame if I don’t get out there and soak up a little bit of that dear sweet sunshine. I’m lacing up my running shoes as I type, the ones I haven’t laced up in, oh I don’t know, a year or so. Yeah, THOSE ones. This girl’s gotta do it. Blog posts about what a miserable runner I am to come soon. So staaaay tuned.

Honey and I are going to enjoy ourselves a lovely dinner (by yours truly) and cuddle up to re-runs of, The O.C. tonight (his idea, my happiness). Then the rest of the weekend will be spent doing some serious mother loving. I’m a mother lover, are you a mother lover? Let’s all be mother lovers and have fun loving our mothers this weekend!

xo,

Kait

IMG_3740IMG_3741

6 comments:

  1. Love that cat! It strangely looks like my family's cat Aiko… except ours has crossed eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's our Frankie boy and his eyes totally look crossed sometimes! I was never a cat person, till this handsome guy stole my heart. I still want to get him a puppy though :)

      Delete
  2. It definitely looks like a beautiful day from that picture!! I need to start running. I've never enjoyed it, but I should probably give it a chance. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! It's an acquired taste, running is. And believe me, after not doing it for so long, I think my taste buds have changed. Haha. I'm trying though!

      Delete
  3. ummm, wait. you have a man that WANTS to watch the OC? Lucky lucky girl! I couldn't pay or bribe my fiance to watch that show with me, LOL! The weather looks amazing! Hope this weekend brings you more sunshine :)

    xo
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I guess I wouldn't say he WANTS to watch the OC. He just knows he can use it against me one day when there's something HE really wants to watch and I don't. Smart man, that one is :)

      Delete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger