Friday’s Letters

posted on: Friday, May 25, 2012

IMG_4394

Dear Glee, or more importantly, Dearest Mr. Schuester and New Directions, (go on, judge me) The last few years spent together have been a real dream. True friendships like ours, well they’re not easy to find. I’ll be singing our memories forever. Dear Downtown Salt Lake City, You rock and last weekend’s annual multicultural festival, always a fave of mine, was even more interesting than I expected it to be. Honey and I may or may not be considering becoming masters in the skillful art of Japanese Drums now. Dear Kaits (that’s me!), Yeaaa guuurl! Keep those legs runnin’! It feels great, right?! And even though no one else can tell yet, I can tell, and progress is being made! (that was a public service announcement from me to myself reminding myself to lay off the lazy and ditch the “winter warmth” that’s been loitering on my thighs) Oh and also! You! Don’t go spending any money this week *side eye glare*  I mean it. Summer adventures are fast approaching. Speaking of, Hey there Summer! You’re here! You’re really truly here! And my head is spinning with endless wild ideas for me and you, most of which include globs of SPF, sugar-free Slurpees and bright nail polish. Wahoo! Dear Last Wednesday, You were lots of fun. Cheers! Sweet Frankie, I wish you were an outdoor cat too. I do. Only because I want you to run freely through tall green grass and roll around in fields of lavender, not because I want you to bring home innocent and unsuspecting feathered (or furry) conquests. And I see it. In your eyes. You would be an honorable feline warrior. But I like you just fine as my sweet loverboy. And until we live on quieter streets, we’re going to make the best of your days within the patio walls, okay? And since we’re talking about the patio, Dear Dr. Greenthumb a.k.a Honey, Your urban (and organic!) tomato garden is looking mighty and strong and making my mouth water just thinking about what it’ll soon produce! Yummmay! Yo BFF’s, I should have gone to Moab. Have fun *sniffle* and be safe and wear yo sunscreen! xo Dear Weekend… at work, I’m going to hustle you. And I’m STILL going to do something exciting, so take that! Happy Friday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll be spending my weekend at work too, so I feel your pain :-( Hope you get to relax and enjoy part of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did get to enjoy it! Hope you did as well!

      Delete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger