party animal

posted on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 

IMG_3642

IMG_3645

My friend, Sissy, is a baby making machine. We’ve always known this about her. Even before she ever had a baby, or a husband for that matter. And I don’t mean that in any sort of inappropriate way. Sissy’s just always possessed that ‘magical mama’ gene. It’s a good thing too, because she happened to make the world’s most delightful chubster and this last Saturday we all got together to celebrate our little prince’s first year. It was a party to be remembered, equipped with every toddler on the block as well as half of the neighbors’ farm animals. Baby Ian, you sure are loved, and even though your mom won’t let me babysit (I can’t blame her, I’m regularly surprised that my cat is still alive and healthy), I sure do adore you and those gosh darn perfectly plump little cheeks. The ones that were practically begging to be kissed all night long, and Lord knows I just can’t say no to kissable baby cheeks. Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

xoxo,

Auntie Kaits

IMG_3635 IMG_3639 IMG_3543IMG_3529 IMG_3528IMG_3502IMG_3503 IMG_3640IMG_3717 IMG_3718IMG_3742IMG_3643 IMG_3719

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger