one time, when we went to a Jazz game…

posted on: Friday, March 16, 2012

 

You can’t actually be a true Salt Lake City “downtowner” unless you root for the Utah Jazz. I’m pretty sure it’s stated somewhere in the city guide (whatever that is).

Honey and I are Jazz fans. Duh. And we’ve got a whole lotta passion. So we went to a game the other night and cheered our little hearts out. It was awesome. Not to mention, I high fived C.J. Miles, who we voted MVP of the game, and I’m pretty sure I may have sparked a twinkle in Gordon Hayward’s eyes. Honey got a silent shoutout from past-Jazz player Jeff Hornaceck, which pretty much made his decade, and naturally, despite all of my excitement, I still managed to consume an entire box of red vines. All in all, it was a night to be remembered. And we won. Which is really all that matters. Gooo Jazz!

IMG_2400

IMG_2365

IMG_2364

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger