chasing sanity

posted on: Sunday, March 18, 2012

 

It’s been one of those weeks. I can’t seem to stop the flow of tears and it probably has something to do with being overworked and underslept, oh, and being a woman with woman hormones hasn’t helped my case either. Four more days and I’ll be back on the beaches of the 619 (that’s San Diego for those of you who aren’t down with my lingo). My little heart just can’t wait for such a well deserved vaycay and Honey can’t wait for me to be a normal person again. I laced up my running shoes this morning and set out in search of a little dose of sanity, and thank goodness, I found some. It’s amazing what some alone time and a lot of sweating can do for a girl like me. Wednesday, please get here quickly.

XO,

Kait

IMG_2562

IMG_2581

IMG_2582

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger