A True Baller

posted on: Friday, January 27, 2012


I'm alive! 
You were probably worried. You were, right? Right?
Anywayyyy...
Oh. Em. Gee. The last few weeks have been n.u.t.s. In the best way possible. 
Every piece of clothing I own is covered in chocolate (I know, Leesh, I'm getting an apron! Promise.) and all that I’ve thought about are balls. Cake balls, people.

It’s true. As of this week, I am an official baller and business owner.
Woah.
*pinch*

I’m totally freaked out, but the good kind of freaked out that’s like part excitement and part terror. You know what I mean.
Despite my “deer in the headlights” stare, I’m having a blast and so far so good. People seem to like my balls. CAKE balls. Come on now.

Sooo, check out my page here. AND ‘like’ me on FB here. Who knows, perhaps you’ll have a chance to enter into some giveaways in the near future. Free balls!
…get your mind outta the gutter. You know what I mean.

xo,
Kait

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger