M.I.A.

posted on: Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nevermind my absence for the last two weeks (oops! I was recovering from holiday "cheer"), let's talk about the seriously awesome holiday! It's Thursday, and I'm pretty sure I haven't stopped eating since LAST Thursday. No joke. Planet Fitness, here I come. 


This was the first year that I didn't wake to the Christmas comforts of my Mama's home and I was kind of excited for my very first Christmas morning in my little itty bitty house. Honey invited his brother over and the three of us (and Frankie too) woke up early to fresh brewed coffee and Samoan sweet rolls, a television yulelog and Christmas classics, plus gifts under our tree. It was magical. Not to mention, Santa thought I'd been nice enough all year to deserve an iPhone 4S. I sure fooled him.

It was everything it should've been. Lots of food, loads of laughter and people we love. I hope yours was special too.

xoxo, 
Kaits

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger