Thursday's Threads: Holiday Fever

posted on: Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am so excited for Christmas, I can hardly contain myself!
I've been working harder than a North Pole elf and I'm in need of a good break. It's time to enjoy good company, delicious food and perhaps some self-indulgent shopping.
Starting with these...
Holiday Fever












In other news, the wood flooring in my apartment has warped because of a water main break and it seems like there is a monster living below us who is trying to break his way out. Basically, it's bad, and I'm hoping Santa sends a few elves to come fix it so I don't have to keep throwing all of my body weight into my front door in order to close it.

Happy Holidays!
Kait


0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger