WWW DOT

posted on: Sunday, November 13, 2011

ON THE THIRTEENTH DAY OF NOVEMBER:
I must say, doing this whole 'blogging' thing has been real neat. In my case, it's really just a way to rant and rave at a 60+ WPM speed which is a speed my cluttered brain can keep up with. And it's just fun for me. So, to the five of you who actually might stop by and do some reading once in a while, thanks. I never have anything interesting to say, so the fact that I see your 'visits' here and there puts a little smile on my face. Which leads me into why, today, I'm thankful for the good ol' world wide web.
I spend way to much time tangled up in the web, but I already posted about how thankful I am for books here, so I figure I can get away with this one now :)
Honestly though, there is an entire world available to me at the click of a few buttons and it's pretty dang awesome. I'm able to keep in touch with the people I love most and even some people I hardly know enough to love. I'm constantly being inspired to create and/or re-decorate by overachieving sites like Pinterest and Etsy. I stay up to date on current events and not just local or national stories, I'm talkin' world wide news coverage. At the touch of a tab or two, I can answer any question that pops into my little crowded brain at any point during the day, and let's be honest, I LOVE my Netflix documentaries and my HuluPlus shows. Oh boy do I love those.
I really am thankful for the knowledge, opportunities and ideas that are available to me through access to the world wide web. Life just wouldn't be the same without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger