chevrolegs

posted on: Saturday, November 12, 2011

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF NOVEMBER:
I have a confession to make. 
I don't have a car.
Really. No car. I haven't had one in over three years. My honey has one, so I get to use it here and there, but one of the best things about downtown living is the fact that we really don't always need it. I'm a true fan and regular rider of the UTA Transit System and I'm totally proud of it. 
Today, I'm thankful for public transportation. It always gets me where I need to go, it's wallet-friendly and I don't want to make anyone jealous, but my work commute consists of a short 5-minute walk through the most beautiful block in downtown Salt Lake City and three trax stops. That's it. It takes me less than ten minutes to get to work from the time I walk out my front door. I know, right?! Green living has never felt so good or been so easy.

2 comments:





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger