sunday stroll

posted on: Sunday, November 27, 2011

As beautiful as Fall is, it's kind of pesky too. The trees in front of my apartment have shed their leaves a dozen times it seems. I feel like there is ALWAYS someone out there blowing them and raking them up, blowing them and raking them up. I shouldn't really be complaining though. It's not like I'm the one out there blowin' and rakin'. I'm pretty sure whoever is out there is relieved though because the last of the leaves have finally been stuffed into the last of those big orange 'leaf' bags (hopefully).


To top off a great holiday weekend, Mama, Shelbs and I wandered up City Creek Canyon today in search of some beauty to be found in the fallen leaves and naked trees. We found plenty of beauty and the blue sky and bright sun helped a little too.


Happy Sunday,
Kait








0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger