someone's been pinning...

posted on: Monday, November 28, 2011

The honey got a new X-Box game (he couldn't wait until Christmas), so 'Snuggle Sunday' was postponed. No problem for me, I had plenty to keep me busy while he diligently fought to save the world from nasty little creatures. 
I went to work at my craft table and jammed out to some Sunday Night Slow Jams.
I've definitely been bitten by the 'holiday bug', but the question is, have I gone too far?


Ha. Who am I kidding? There's no such thing as 'too far' during the holidays.


Cheers,
Kait
If you're a pinner, surely you've seen something like this. It was so much easier than I expected, and lots of fun too, unless you're my neighbor and had to listen to my blow dryer going full force at 11PM. Sorry!
I made these all on my own out of things I just found around the house. Paper plates and leftover scrap paper. Voila!
My rubber tree was feeling left out of the holiday cheer so I spruced him up a bit.

Okay. Okay. This is overboard. I know. It's just way too much fun and I have way too many extra magnets lying around. It's the holidays! Geeze!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger