friday night lights

posted on: Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am so totally slacking on my, Thirty Days and Thirty Thanks, and it's not because I have a shortage of things I'm thankful for, it's just that I'm a slacker. Working on that.


This weekend was one of those weekends you can't help but feel so lucky to have had. Beginning with the obvious, Thanksgiving Day, the weekend opened with the year's feast of all feasts. There's really not much better than that.
And then came Friday night which was just so bright. And so awesome.

Some of the cousins and their cute families came over for hot cocoa, apple cider and vegan-unfriendly goodies (it's the holidays, gimme a break).



As if we hadn't gorged ourselves enough on Thursday, we continued to stuff our stomachs full of rice krispy ornaments, cookies and brownies, then we took our hot cocoa to-go and bundled up for the trek across the street to admire Temple Square's Christmas lights. I've been watching them string these bad boys since August. That's a long time to be up on a ladder, but obviously so worth it.





As usual, Temple Square put together a magical display, but as far as brightness goes, I'd say our smiles had those lights beat. Haha, I'm such a cheeseball. 




Yes, I seriously left the house still wearing my house slippers. Gasp.
Hehehe...


Let the festivities begin!

Happy Holidays,
Kaits

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger