My Whole Heart

posted on: Friday, November 4, 2011

ON THE FOURTH DAY OF NOVEMBER:
Being the firstborn, I'm sure I would've been perfectly content without ever having to share my toys and having ALL of my parents' attention to myself, but today my little heart is full of so much gratitude for the other lives my parents just had to create. Today I'm so thankful for my siblings and for the gift of being a sister.
Geeze, my eyes are already tearing up.
I love being a sister, and a "big" one at that. I can't imagine a life without three others, it just wouldn't be right. We've always always been there for each other, even when we don't want anyone around. We've hated each others' guts while loving the crap out of each other at the same time. No one has made me cry harder, and no one has loved me more either. Now that's what I call friendship. 
They are my best friends, my biggest fans and my whole entire heart. Words will never be able to explain how much my brother and sisters complete me or how grateful I am to be theirs.
I love you guys and I'm so incredibly thankful that we somehow got paired together on life's journey. 

1 comments:

  1. awwwwww sh*t. Now I'm crying too. Oh well, I guess I'll see if this new waterproof eyeliner I bought works. You are an incredible big sis and you really do have some pretty wonderful sibs. And let's not get started on your beautiful momma! :)

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger