Lucky in Love

posted on: Thursday, November 3, 2011

ON THE THIRD DAY OF NOVEMBER:
..."My true love gave to me" oh, oops, wrong month. But since I already brought it up, today I'm grateful for my honey. 


I like to think I'm a pretty simple gal. I don't always need to be showered with gifts or lots of attention, but if there is anything "high maintenance" about me, it usually has to do with my mental and/or emotional state. Sometimes a girl's just gotta cry and boy am I good at that!
A few years ago, I tricked a handsome man into falling for me. As our relationship blossomed, he slowly began to experience my unstable emotions and hormonal ups and downs and.... he stuck around. Wait. What?! 
No really, he did, and he's still making me one happy and lucky girl. 
When it comes right down to it, I'm so glad he puts up with my wild ways. There's nothing to love about me until I've been awake for at least an hour and then eaten breakfast, but he's okay with that. He still thinks I'm beautiful, even when I'm not (which is more often that I'd like to admit), and even when we're really getting on each others' nerves, he still tries to make me smile and usually succeeds. 
I sure do love that honey of mine and I'm so thankful for a good and kind man who, for the most part, seems to love me a lot too.

1 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful! You two look great together! I'm so happy you're happy!

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger