This is the Place!

posted on: Saturday, June 25, 2011


It's no secret I'm not a fan of cold weather, but there's just no summer like a Utah summer, and around this time of year I forget all about the woes of winter. Summer has finally arrived! 
With winter behind me, I'm so excited to to take on my city once again. I'm convinced that Salt Lake City is one of the more perfect cities in the western part of the United States and I'm probably right. For starters, our people are so nice. The city is clean, charming, diverse and full of so much history and character. Not to mention we're nestled against the majestic range of the Wasatch Mountains, and that's just a piece of the beauty Utah has to offer. 
I'm just so excited.
Time for hikes, swims, late nights in sundresses, early mornings with my nikes asics (I finally made the switch), the farmer's market, free live music, festivals, eclectic crowds, great food, walks along Main Street, and an intense amount of sunshine.


Kaites







0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger