Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends

posted on: Wednesday, June 22, 2011


The stench of manure has never been so endearing.

I've been absolutely loving my Monday mornings at Ching Farm this summer.  So far, my fanny has been pecked by chickens, I've enjoyed head butts (and rubs) from goats, I've been hissed at by far too many geese, loved some of the sweetest horses ever, and I've even played in the mud with pigs. I appreciate what Faith Ching has done in rescuing all of these animals. It's honestly been a pleasure to volunteer here, even though I usually get stuck doing the dirty work like scrubbing out flithy water bins and trudging through animal poop...

totally worth it.

Kaites








0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger