this just in…

posted on: Thursday, April 5, 2012

 

My closet couldn’t be more ecstatic about the new delivery of aprons that has just arrived. Finally my blouses can breathe a sigh of relief as they’ll never have to endure a long soaking due to another chocolate smear again. I hope. Anyway, I’m just so excited about our aprons! Someday, I know I’ll look back fondly on these sweet little moments in small business ownership and probably giggle at how ridiculous and silly I am for having a mini freak out/screaming sesh (the good kind) in the car with my favorite partner in crime as soon as we got these bad boys in our hands. Yea, we did that. Yea, people saw us. And no, we’re not embarrassed.

Ballin’ 4eva,

Kait

IMG_3084

IMG_3085

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger