front row grammys

posted on: Monday, February 13, 2012

IMG_1627

There wasn’t a celebrity at the Staples Center that was as comfortable as we were during last night’s show. I’m sure of it.

I love the Grammy Awards. I always have. And this year was no exception.

Here’s what I left with:

  • If Adele were to create a television show that was nothing but a black screen and her talking, I’d watch every season. She’s the cutest thing ever. And no big deal, but I knew she was going to own the show.
  • No one does it like Whitney Houston. No one probably ever will.
  • I seriously love Chris Martin. And his daughter looks exactly like him. Which is kind of cute.
  • Nicki Minaj has officially freaked me out. Girl be n.u.t.s. Straight up.
  • Foo Fighters? Foo Fighters?! Foo Fighters??!! Enough already.
  • Taylor Swift would still be pretty even as a polygamist.

and…

  • LL really stands for ‘Lip Lickin’. Or ‘Large Lips’. I don’t know. But it’s definitely something about lips.

All in all, the music biz is still crazy, in the crazyawesome way, and as much as I don’t want to admit it (okay, I do), I still catch myself holding my breath after each commercial break for a surprise N’Sync reunion Grammy performance.

It could happen. 

 

Watch Adele’s performance. 

Adele performing “Rolling in the Deep”

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger