currently rocking my world (in no particular order):

posted on: Thursday, February 23, 2012



IMG_1805 IMG_1785
1. The new downtown grocery store that opened this week. People, trust me, this is a BIG deal. On Monday, I walked there, did a little grocery shopping damage (which made me rethink my decision to walk and had me contemplating calling a cab to help me home) when I remembered that I was only two blocks away. Two blocks! So, I threw that very heavy 'damage' over my shoulder and I trekked it home. And even though it was heavy and totally uncomfortable, it was ok. Because the grocery store is two. blocks. away. and I was home in a jiffy. Not to mention, that place is a beauty. Downtown living has never been more convenient.

IMG_1749

2. Buy one get one free gelato at the world’s best downtown grocery store. Okay, this is currently NOT rocking my world but it IS at the same time. It’s the weirdest thing…

IMG_1356

3. The free workout room at our apartment complex that I JUST found out about that NO ONE ever uses. Seriously?! I guess it’s better (one year) late than never.

IMG_1648

4. Honey language. He speaks to me in the language of my heart. Kit Kat.

IMG_1725

5. Finally fitting my hair into a ponytail ponystub. It’s a convenience factor thing and trust me, it rocks.

IMG_1797

6. Sir Franklyn Felix Finnegan Mcfloyd. Because he’s just nice to have around.


Happy Thursday!
xo,
Kait

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger