Flash Mob Fourth!

posted on: Thursday, July 7, 2011

That's right. I participated in my very first FLASH MOB! What a way to celebrate my freedom!

My very talented cousins flew into Salt Lake City to dance in a flash mob at the Fourth of July Bula Festival at Liberty Park. Having added a flash mob to my life list recently, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to wow a crowd with my "dancing skills". We literally RACED back from Oakley to make it in time, and by raced, I mean we yelled at poor Ryan Conradi to "Go faster!" the entire ride home, even after the car overheated and we required help from a generous farmer.

We made it though, just in time to make Beyonce, and ourselves, shine!







I'm now suffering from a serious case of flash mob fever and have a constant urge to break out into choreographed dance everywhere I go. Watch out Salt Lake City! These dancin' feet are on a roll!

Feel free to practice yourself!


Dancin' my life away,

Kaites

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger