California Love

posted on: Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jacks, Lou and I spent the weekend in sunny southern California. We acted like fools, rocked to reggae, bronzed on the beach, rode a ferris wheel over the ocean and held hands with stars… you know, we did the things you’re supposed to do on vaycay and we had way too much fun doing all of it. I nurtured my inner Kiwi and spoke with a New Zealand accent for the majority of the weekend and in true fashion, I even put some love into the air while the ocean waves lapped against my feet. *sigh*
For the record, San Diego kicks Los Angeles’ butt and I still despise the Lakers, which made it really awesome to be in L.A. while the Mavs ousted them from the Playoffs (woohoo!!).
…picture overload…
From 'Terminator' to 'Inseminator'...





Laura's hands are so excited to meet Johnny Depp.

























By the way, I won $100 on the penny slots.




All in all, we had fun and our souls got a good dose of the things we all seem to be made up of: music, sand and sunshine. I'm just grateful for incredible friends that I get to share every part of life with (oh, and for Dirk Nowitzki for sweeping Kobe).

Kindly,
Kaites

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger