10 Reasons I Appreciate Winter

posted on: Friday, December 26, 2008


1. I can cry over anything and blame it on seasonal depression.


2. Electric blankets... on high.


3. My razors last longer but it's definitely not because my leg hairs grow slower.


4. No mosquitoes.

5. Snowy conditions make a great excuse for calling into work, school, and/or life.

6. Hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps.  100 proof.

7. Everyone loves a colorful Christmas sweater.

8. The end of one year and beginning of the next.

9. Turkey, cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, yams, stuffing, corn, green beans, homemade rolls, pies, baked alaska, and of course... Martinelli's.

10. Toe socks.


But the greatest thing about winter is that with each passing day I'm one day closer to a more comfortable season.  Hurry your ass up, Summertime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger