What I do

posted on: Monday, May 6, 2013

What do you do

I love passionately. My on-and-off relationship with Justin Timberlake from the ages of 10-15 proves this because I’m still passionately upset that Jessica Biel got to him before I did. It wasn’t supposed to be that way! (Even though I totally think she’s his second best choice, but don’t tell her that.)

I (try to) live fully. And for me that means living honestly and being true to who I am at all times. Sometimes it even means wasting my life away on Netflix and Hulu+ while devouring a carton of Talenti Gelato. Creamy Pistachio and Modern Family make me feel whole.

I ride public transportation like a boss. People-watching on the UTA Trax is good as gold. Don’t worry though, I use Sean’s car on grocery shopping days. Have you ever tried lugging groceries home on foot?! No thank you.

I cry. Like once or twice a day (Exaggeration. Or is it?). I cry when I’m happy and I cry when I’m not so happy. It’s refreshing, don’t you think?

On the flip side, I laugh. A lot. I get it from my Mama and it’s my favorite thing about her, so I win.

 

2 comments:

  1. Found you through the link up. We may have to fight over Justin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think.. I think.. I think... we're going to disagree on the JT love. Or we're going to be just fine and I can say.. "ALL YOURS.." and we'll never fight.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger