The Soundtrack of My Life

posted on: Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You’d think this would’ve been the easiest playlist I’ve ever created. Well, it was not. Which is why I cheated and picked more than 5 songs, but you probably did too so whatevs.

The beautiful thing about music is that none of us are immune to the tug on the heart strings each time we hear “that” song. You know the songs I’m talking about - the ones that take you back to butterflies in your stomach, and tear-stained pillows, and dancing around with your girlfriends. Back to the often gut-wrenching, sometimes exciting, sometimes not-so-exciting growing pains of life. The songs that have defined and continue to define who you are and where you are and how you got there. Those ones.

This, in no particular order, is a piece of my life’s soundtrack. A few of the songs that take me back to the precious and altering moments that have shaped me.

Enjoy.

 

Kaitlyn by Kaitlyn Aiono on Grooveshark

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I. can. not. EVEN...

    Okay, you had me at "This I promise you" by NSYNC.

    OMG. How have I not found your blog sooner than this challenge? SO HAPPY right now.

    Boyz II Men, too? And Rascal Flatts??? AHHH LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your soundtrack, especially Kiss Me. I forgot how much I love that song until I listened to it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nsync and Cranberries!?!? YES!!! And Kiss Me. Good heavens I love all of these! You're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger