250 Words

posted on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013

903479_681410661639_356290624_o
My life is a collection of unwise decisions turned into blessings, heartbreak turned into healing, and love in the most unconditional form. I am the firstborn of four strong-willed children who were destined to be cared for and loved by my sweet and very determined single mother. My role as a daughter and big sister has significantly shaped and molded me into the woman I am proud to be today. I am a lover, a fighter, a giver, a competitor, a soul searcher, a dreamer, a boss and a best friend. I am ruled by my heartfelt emotions (which to say the very least, isn’t always the best way to be ruled, but it sure is honest!) and I thrive in a sanctuary of peace and quiet, usually accompanied by a Sunday morning, a book and a hot mug of creamy coffee. I am an heir of rich heritage and cultures, spanning from the islands of the pacific up to the rolling hills of Ireland, and I am forever grateful for the influence of my ancestors in my appearance, my actions and especially in my heart. I dream of having a career that fills me with joy and purpose and utilizes my best talents while experiencing the magic of far off lands, creating a life of wonderful memories with the man I love, and one day passing on the most cherished parts of who we are to little ones that we will be honored to fiercely love and care for.

5 comments:

  1. So beautifully written, and what a wonderful picture! Your Sunday morning sounds superb, by the way. I think you've just enticed me to go make myself that same cup of coffee. ;)

    Glad to have found you through the linkup and looking forward to following along this month!!

    Christina @ The Murrayed Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here through Jenni, of course. Your blog is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you wrote this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You. You. You.

    I think you're gonna break me, in the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utah girls in da HOUSE!!! Love this description. Oh and we should meet for lunch mmmkay? Love the blog girl.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger