light me up before i go

posted on: Friday, April 20, 2012

 

204562008043948403_VaFuIL9L_f

Today is special. I can feel it in my bones. It’s been miserably raining all. week. long. and I’m tired of it. But today, oh today, she’s special. For more than one reason. For starters, the sun is set to be out. Oh, sweet sun! And it should stay in the 60’s for the majority of the day. Five o’clock just can’t come quickly enough. I have big plans. Like plans to wander about my lovely neighborhood. And plans to turn up my speakers and open my windows and doors to let Springtime in. And plans to spend some quality girlfriend time (because Honey is gone getting some quality cabin time with his sweet Mama and Pops). And plans to enjoy. Because today, oh today is just special. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger