brownies & blossoms

posted on: Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It’s one of those weeks. Ladies, you know what I’m talking about. Those weeks when nothing seems to make you smile, except a Symphony bar with almonds and toffee, of course. Last night, it was half a tray of fudge brownies. I’m honestly beginning to wonder why Honey still claims to love me (and just for that, I love you too, Honeybuns). But really, as if being a woman isn’t a task enough, every few weeks or so, I’ve got to deal with this monster inside of me that wants to devour everything in her sight and scream at everyone in her path. So, to tame the beast, Honey and I filled our bellies with a delicious gnocchi dinner last night and then took a stroll through our neighborhood. Which currently happens to be sunny and in full bloom and doesn’t require a sweater or jacket. SCORE. Now THAT makes me happy. Even happier than chocolate fudge brownies with symphony bars. *Gasp* Did I just say that?!

IMG_2954IMG_2975IMG_3330 IMG_3337IMG_3343IMG_3344IMG_3345IMG_3346

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger