the world's supposed to end this year but i'm STILL following through with my resolutions.

posted on: Sunday, January 1, 2012

I cannot believe the year is 2012.
And I really hope the world doesn't end.
But seriously, 2012. Where has the time gone?


Honey and I bundled up last night and ventured down our beautiful Main St. to enjoy what it offers. The temple square lights are about to turn off which makes me really happy but really sad at the same time. It's been so awesome to live in our little downtown apartment during the holidays and enjoy the most festive lights of Salt Lake City, because they literally shine through our windows. It hasn't been so awesome dealing with the hoardes of people that steal all of our parking spaces. I'll miss the bright lights but oh how I welcome the quiet nights!
Our festive street


We rang in the New Year with homemade pasta, wine and fried ice cream courtesy of Michaelangelo's on Main, then spent the rest of the evening with good friends, great music and some more of that good ol' holiday 'cheer' which may or may not have included the entire bowl of party goldfish all. to. myself. It was just the right way to usher out the year and welcome the next. 
Speaking of the next year...
I am determined to kick your butt, 2012. I'm not quite sure how, yet (it's in the works), but I just KNOW that I am going to own you.
Beginning with my 2012 Resolution Board:







I've got big plans this year, an apocalypse NOT being one of them, but even with the impending doom, I'm really pretty excited to see where the year takes me. So, cheers my friends. And a happy happy new year!

xoxo,
Kait

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger