Sometimes and Always

posted on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sometimes: I get phone calls from numbers I don't know.
Always: I answer but I don't say anything, in case they say something first and I realize I don't want to talk to them.


Sometimes: I make big plans to do exciting things after work.
Always: I get home and decide that the most fun awaiting me is in my pajamas and on my couch.


Sometimes: I get sick.
Always: I whine and whine about it to Honey until I feel better.


Sometimes: My hormones are outta whack and my inner beast in unleashed.
Always: Nothing a little Symphony bar can't fix (and by little, I mean the King Size).
Did I say King Size? Oops, apparently I meant the GIANT BAR.
Sometimes: It's too late at night to call my Mama.
Always: I'm so glad she's text saavy and will respond in the morning.


Sometimes: I have really wild weekends.
Always: The pain I feel the next day(s) is totally worth it. Happy New Year.


xo,
Kaits


1 comments:

  1. Haha! The phone thing made me laugh! If I see a number that I don't know, I definitely don't answer! Sometimes I'll call back and not say anything, too!!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger