Back to Business

posted on: Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Geeeeeeze! I've been away so long, I've forgotten how to use this thing.
Remember when I told you here that I was venturing up to Boise town to hang with the realest baller I know? Well, I did. And it was awesome.
We balled, we dined, we poured some out for the homies, we got free massages, we realized why they were free (ouch!), and I tried my very first Kalimotxo. We spent time together, relaxed together, and played trivia. We even had a totally rockin' night with Elvis and painted newspaper nails (so. awesome.)
I totally fell in love with Boise, Idaho. The hospitality, the sweetest little "Danger" I know and the World's Coolest Cousin helped out a bit too, not to mention I'm a total sucker for potatoes and they specialize in them up there. Boise, you rock my world. 
Now I'm home, I've got some new 'ballin' skills, and I'm ready to roll (pun intended.)














1 comments:

  1. nice pics...!!!

    visit my blog...!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger