Wish {out loud}

posted on: Sunday, December 11, 2011



If you have two minutes and nine seconds (and I know you do because you wouldn't be here in the first place if you weren't bored) then please press play and watch the video below.
Today, I'm linking up with fellow bloggers and wishing out loud for peace in Congo.
Yes, I know, it's a tall order, but when I learned about Falling Whistles I knew I wanted to be a part of this protest and become a whistleblower for peace.
What began as a traveler's journal has now become a monumental movement for change and peace in the most war-stricken land in the world, and we can do something to try to make a difference in the lives of those who have been affected.
So, please, press play and learn about how you can help educate others and become an advocate for peace in Congo and throughout the rest of the world.


Go here to learn more, get your whistle and become a whistleblower for peace.




And a very special thanks to RobinAshley and Krystina for inviting me to take part in such a worthwhile link-up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger