Where were YOU at midnight?

posted on: Friday, November 18, 2011


I know what you're thinking. You think I was one of those "crazies" who went to a midnight premiere of the new Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn, don't you? 

Well... I was. Oh my. I totally was. 

In my defense, my ticket was free and the movie was kind of better than I thought it would be despite all of the terrible reviews going around.

But I'm the girl that wanted to wear a cape and drizzle 'blood' from the corners of my mouth so you decide who's word you want to trust.

Kaits


2 comments:

  1. haha no shame, lady! own it! : ) happy thanksgiving, glad you had a fun time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It was totally worth the monster popcorn and large coke (naughty, I know, but I can't resist movie concessions!)

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger