Happy Birthday, Mama!

posted on: Sunday, July 31, 2011

We celebrated Mama's 53rd (I mean, 23rd) birthday this week. Oh, how they grow up so quickly!
I love my Mom. Words can't express how wonderful she is. I'm one lucky girl to have her as my own.
And she's one lucky Mom because I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning baking these bad boys just for her...



Nutella cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese, almond buttercream and nutella cream cheese frostings.
I know, right?!? 

We spent the day scoping out the finest local garage sales and I must say, I should've become a frequent "garage saler" long ago. Then we spent the evening together as a family barbecuing and hanging out. Mom loves being with her kids and we love being with her. How freaking cute is she?!



Happy Birthday, Mama!!

Always,
Kaitlyn Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger