I Forgot To Blog

posted on: Monday, May 20, 2013

photo

But you probably didn’t miss me, right?

This weekend, well, it was everything it was supposed to be. (Minus the blogging part. Sorry, I really dropped the ball on that one). But in my defense, it’s not every weekend that my very bests are able to get wild together, and wild I got we got.

photo (2)

We are lucky girls. I don’t take that fact for granted. It’s not entirely common to hold onto the same group of friends since childhood, but in our case, we’ve been blessed to do just that while collecting a few new friendships as well. We are lucky girls indeed.

I slept most of the day yesterday. I even slept while watching Discovery Channel’s 7-part series, North America, which I’ve been waiting to see for weeks now, but I couldn’t help it. These girls wore me out. And it was worth it. So worth it.

I’ll be back to blogging the challenge later today. Right now, I need some ibuprofen.

photo (3)photo (1)

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have these girls.

    you're a lucky, lucky, dog.

    My childhood friends are simply found on facebook, I think that's pretty normal, you're just the exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I've had the same group of friends for about 8 years now and it's always amazing when we get together. I can't wait to see them again. xo

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger